Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2013/03/15 11:12:33 UTC

RAT check (was Checking source release candidate (was Re: release preparation))

2013/3/15 Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>:
> I continue building Marmotta and provide
> more comments when the time allows it.

I played a bit with mvn rat:check and found here and there some files
(mostly test files) with missing license headers.

Is a complete RAT report available? Or can I generate it for the whole
release somehow?

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: RAT check (was Checking source release candidate (was Re: release preparation))

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <ss...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian,

we are already using the Apache RAT plugin, so the correct command would be

mvn apache-rat:check

Apparently there are however still some errors in the plugin configuration.
Will fix and upload new distribution files to people.apache.org.

Greetings,

Sebastian