Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com> on 2015/03/06 11:29:35 UTC

RE: [fisheye] can we close the ticket ?

Hi,
Thanks guys for having test that, the few feedbacks were positive, I therefore asked for closing the ticket at Atlassian, as a reminder I keep the link on it here [1].

Frédéric THOMAS
[1] https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/18/FSH-15797

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Late, but I can confirm that this works for me.  Thanks Frédéric, for
taking care of this issue!

Regards,
Om