Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by vm...@apache.org on 2003/04/08 15:54:22 UTC

cvs commit: maven/src/plugins-build/jboss - New directory

vmassol     2003/04/08 06:54:22

  maven/src/plugins-build/jboss - New directory

RE: cvs commit: maven/src/plugins-build/jboss - New directory

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Hehe ... Yes, I do realize that ;-) This plugin has not <dependency> on
jboss. It does have some on your locally installed jboss though (through
a maven.jboss.home property) but that shouldn't be an issue...

Thanks for checking!
-Vincent

Re: cvs commit: maven/src/plugins-build/jboss - New directory

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 09:54, vmassol@apache.org wrote:
> vmassol     2003/04/08 06:54:22
>
>   maven/src/plugins-build/jboss - New directory

You do realize that this plugin in an Apache repository cannot assemble
any LGPL JARs on the client system? I'm just checking.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org