Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vishwas Pathak <vi...@accelerite.com> on 2017/02/24 09:08:10 UTC

Introducing Vishwas

Hello CloudStack team,

My name is Vishwas Pathak and I am working with Accelerite CloudPlatform testing team. Earlier I have worked in storage systems, cloud computing, virtualization and telecom messaging domains. Excited to be part of this community and happy to contribute.

Currently I am working on testing the Accelerite CloudPlatform product. So far have worked on Xen server and VMWare based environments. Did some testing for KVM as well.

Looking forward to work with all of you.

Regards,
Vishwas Pathak
www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

RE: Introducing Vishwas

Posted by Vishwas Pathak <vi...@accelerite.com>.
Thanks Everyone for Warm welcome.. ..:-)

[...]

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

DISCLAIMER
==========