Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/06 21:42:25 UTC

Re: Publish MXNet images to DockerHub

Hey folks, I've got a TensorRT Dockerfile here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/KellenSunderland/incubator-mxnet/tensorrt_runtime_docker/docker/Dockerfile.tensorrt

I'm wondering what the next step would be in merging it.  Do all agree that
it would make sense to get rid of the current docker folder?  Would merging
a basic replacement folder like this make sense as a placeholder?
https://github.com/KellenSunderland/incubator-mxnet/tree/tensorrt_runtime_docker/docker

-Kellen