Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Kelly O'Neal <ke...@edu-collaboration.org> on 2016/10/14 13:22:56 UTC

Re: Difficulties in accessing your website

Hi,

I wanted to follow-up my last e-mail - have you had a chance to read
my message regarding non-functioning links on your website?

Thanks,
Kelly

--
Kelly O'Neal

Re: Difficulties in accessing your website

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi,

you can open an issue here in the "UIMA" product for the "website" component:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira

or simply tell us via this list.

Best,

-- Richard