Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/20 16:01:51 UTC

Spring release using apache clients 11

Hi, somebody know if we will any spring integration/kafka release soon
using apache clients 11?

Re: Spring release using apache clients 11

Posted by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,
The feature I'm looking for to use from apache clients 11 is the custom
headers creation (if i'm not wrong you have already created the support for
it). Up now, I was populating a list of headers (metadata) into the payload
of the message itself, so as soon as I can move them to the kafka "message
headers space", it will be great :)

Thanks!
David

Posted by Gary Russell <gr...@pivotal.io>.