Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jennifer Barnabee <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/15 13:55:29 UTC

Patch for NIFI-520

I have submitted a patch to satisfy NIFI-520, which pertains to the
documentation for the new Controller Services & Reporting Tasks features.
It would be great if Matt Gilman could review it to make sure I captured
all the features correctly.

Matt, the changes are as follows: A small blurb in the "Configuring a
Processor" section that talks about how you can create a Controller Service
directly in that window... Then, a new section appears after the
"Additional Help" section, and it covers creating/configuring Controller
Services and Reporting Tasks from the Controller Settings window.

I never really talked to you about everything you added. So, there may be
something I missed. But I think I got everything. Thanks in advance for
your review. If you find it acceptable, I'll push the commit through. If
not, just let me know what needs to be added/fixed.

Cheers,
Jenn

Re: Patch for NIFI-520

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jenn,

Thanks! I am going to reply in the comments on the ticket you've created.

Matt