Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/07 16:31:54 UTC

Continuum appears to have stopped working

There appears to be no activity currently on Continuum.
Submitting a build appears to work, but nothing happens.

Seems to have been broken for a few days now.

Re: Continuum appears to have stopped working

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Emmanuel!

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 07/02/2010, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There appears to be no activity currently on Continuum.
>  Submitting a build appears to work, but nothing happens.
>
>  Seems to have been broken for a few days now.

PING?

Looks like something has gone wrong with the SCM access - all the URLs
on the Commons page are shown with a red cross:

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=22

Many other projects have the same problem.

I did see some projects in the prepare stages, but none of them seemed
to progress further.