Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by KasHarish <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 13:51:58 UTC

log4j xml param values want to pull form database dynamically

Hi,
I am new to log4j and xml, I am using log4j xml for log4j configuration now
I want to pull param values like
maxFileSize, maxBackupIndex, File etc... from database!!
Is it possible for me or not please help me out !!

	<appender name="debugfile" class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">
		 --- here I want size value from database
		 --- here I want index value from database
		  --- here I want path value from database

Please help !!
Thanks in advance !!

Re: log4j xml param values want to pull form database dynamically

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
SiftingAppender could go a long way in helping Mohan's problem. See
http://logback.qos.ch/manual/appenders.html#SiftingAppender

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.

Posted by KasHarish <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply Jack !