Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 18:14:45 UTC

[site] How is the Commons site built/deployed?

Hi,

I'm setting up the JCR Commons subproject in Apache Jackrabbit, and
I'd like to follow the example of Apache Commons in setting up the web
site. However, I couldn't find where the sources of the Commons site
are located (I can find the site sources of individual components, but
what binds them together?) and how the site is built and deployed. Any
pointers?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [site] How is the Commons site built/deployed?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm setting up the JCR Commons subproject in Apache Jackrabbit, and
> I'd like to follow the example of Apache Commons in setting up the web
> site. However, I couldn't find where the sources of the Commons site
> are located (I can find the site sources of individual components, but
> what binds them together?) and how the site is built and deployed. Any
> pointers?

<snip/>

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/
maven site