Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2018/03/07 17:43:22 UTC

Please review project quarterly report on CWiki today

Here is my completed draft:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75974976

Please comment and suggest any changes before mentor review and posting to IPMC.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Please review project quarterly report on CWiki today

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Don't forget to get this posted to the incubator wiki.  It was due on 3/7.  You'll need to make sure mentors can sign off as well.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.