Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2017/01/24 07:47:36 UTC

Ignite cluster will be jammed for long-running queries

My ingnite cluster will be jammed after running for server days, I found many
warnning such as "Query execution is too long" from log file.

I have noticed there is a jira which is similar to my problem, the link is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4105.

In this jira, the Ignite version is 1.7. My ignite version is 1.6.8, I think
perhaps version 1.6.8 also has the same problem.

I still want to know when will this jira be solved, is there a plan?
The solution to this problem is very important to us.

Are there any temporary solutions before this jira resolved?
At present, increase the system thread pool will be useful?

Re: Ignite cluster will be jammed for long-running queries

Posted by ght230 <gh...@163.com>.
I have noticed that the patch about IGNITE-4105 has been provided, I will
tried it.

Thank you very much!

Re: Ignite cluster will be jammed for long-running queries

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
IGNITE-4105 is a must ticket for Apache Ignite 2.0.

Posted by ght230 <gh...@163.com>.

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Are you expecting these to queries to be long running? If not, this ticket
will not help you in any way and you should work on resolving the root cause
of bad query performance. Check that the execution plan is correct and that
you have enough resources (memory and CPU) to execute all queries. You can
also try to scale out by adding more nodes.

-Val