Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> on 2004/07/06 15:23:21 UTC

how to access authentication context ?

I want to implement very simple scheme:
if user is not loged in, every page on site contains login form,
if user is logged in, there is "hello, $user" message and logout button.

session context "authentication" is only available if pipeline is
within auth-protect acition, but not in auth-loggedIn action.

How should I pass auth ID to XSLT stylesheet that forms page?

The only way I've found is to manually encode it in URL and using different
map:matches to tell logged access from nonloged.

Is there better way ?
Are there better authentication techniques, other then actions and flowscripts ?

--
 qMax

[SOLVED] how to access authentication context ?

Posted by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru>.
Tuesday, July 6, 2004, 8:23:21 PM, qmax@mediasoft.ru wrote:
q> I want to implement very simple scheme:
q> if user is not loged in, every page on site contains login form,
q> if user is logged in, there is "hello, $user" message and logout button.

q> session context "authentication" is only available if pipeline is
q> within auth-protect acition, but not in auth-loggedIn action.

q> How should I pass auth ID to XSLT stylesheet that forms page?

Solution is to nest auth-protect into auth-logedIn.
Described at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html
in section "Controlling application flow"

Sorry for bothering mailing list.

--
 qMax