Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/09/22 16:35:10 UTC

[Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Hi community,
     You may already know, in the latest announced news from InfoWorld,
Apache Kylin has been selected for this year's Bossie Awards again:
*The Best Open Source Big Data Tools*. This is second time we won this.
      There are 12 projects in this years list, they are TensorFlow, Beam,
Spark, Kylin
Kafka,Impala, Elasticsearch, SlamData, Zeppelin, Solr, Streamsets, Titan.
Most of
them are Apache projects (include incubating). Congrats to ASF!

       Would like to take this monument to say thanks to everybody, we
never could
won such industry recognition without everyone's contribution, thanks:-)

        Here's news link, enjoy it:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/3120856/open-source-tools/bossie-awards-2016-the-best-open-source-big-data-tools.html#slide9

        Thanks.
Luke Han

Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Posted by Mario Copperfield <xw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Best regards,
Amuro Copperfield

Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
Congratulations  ¡¡¡

:)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Wow, so exited to see this; Congratulations to all the developers and users!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys!

Posted by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com>.
So cool. Congrats.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)

Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Posted by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com>.
So cool. Congrats.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)

Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation!

Posted by Roberto Tardío Olmos <ro...@stratebi.com>.
Congratulations Kylin team. Keep up the good work!

El 22/09/2016 a las 18:35, Luke Han escribi�:

--
*Roberto Tard�o Olmos*
/Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant/

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.

28020 Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10

Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Posted by nichunen <ni...@mininglamp.com>.
Congratulations and best wishes!

  George/倪春恩

Mobile:+86-13501723787| WeChat:nceecn

北京明略软件系统有限公司(MiningLamp.COM
)

上海市浦东新区晨晖路258号G座iDream张江科创中心C125

Room C125#,Intelligent Industrial Park Building G,258#Chenhui Road, Pudong District,Shanghai,201203

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation!