Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by ritika jain <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/03 07:58:34 UTC

Window shares job-Error ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00

Hi All,

I am using Window's shares connector and output connector as ES  and
Postgres as database in Manifoldcf 2.14.

Job is to crawl almost 20lakhs of records.
When checked logs got this error:-

* Worker thread aborting and restarting due to database connection reset:
Database exception: SQLException doing query (22021): ERROR: invalid byte
sequence for encoding "UTF8":
0x00org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Database
exception: SQLException doing query (22021): ERROR: invalid byte sequence
for encoding "UTF8": 0x00*

I have not customized the code yet. Can anybody please me let know what is
reason that is causing this error and how can we get rid of this.

Thanks
Ritika

Re: Window shares job-Error ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
This is a Postgresql problem of some kind.  It could be the network
connection between your ManifoldCF process(es) and the Postgresql server.
If it's repeating I'd worry about it, otherwise it will recover.

Karl