Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeroen Verhagen <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 20:29:37 UTC

Exclusion problem

Hi all,

Because jmock-cglib has a dependency on a version of cglib-full that
causes a stackoverflowerror I want to replace it with a version that I
do know works (cglib-nodep 2.1_2). However my unit test run under
Maven still fail because of the stackoverflowerror. If I run the test
in my ide, of which I know for sure that the faulty dependency is not
used, the test runs just fine.

What could be the problem? Am I using exclusions the wrong way?

Relevant part from my pom:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>cglib</groupId>
      <artifactId>cglib-nodep</artifactId>