Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/03/02 06:21:12 UTC

updaters now clean "bad" working copies

Hi,

I've merged the latest changes from trunk, which means the live
branch's cvs, svn and git updaters should now detect working copies
for a different SCM or for a different URL (module, tag, ...) and
remove before a new clean checkout them instead of just saying "update
failed".

This means if anybody changes the svn URL, we no longer need to remove
working copies manually.

Stefan

Re: updaters now clean "bad" working copies

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote at Montag, 2. März 2009 06:21:

> Hi,
>
> I've merged the latest changes from trunk, which means the live
> branch's cvs, svn and git updaters should now detect working copies
> for a different SCM or for a different URL (module, tag, ...) and
> remove before a new clean checkout them instead of just saying "update
> failed".
>
> This means if anybody changes the svn URL, we no longer need to remove
> working copies manually.

Great news! Thanks!

- Jörg