Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liang Big data <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 10:06:03 UTC

[VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.1.1-incubating release

Hi all,

PPMC vote for the release Apache CarbonData 0.1.1-incubating has passed.

Now, we kindly submit this release to the IPMC.

Here's the PPMC vote thread for 0.1.1 release:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5b70a2eea0c0249d7947df4e3a789b90867f3c0f4822f1f868ee926d@%3Cdev.carbondata.apache.org%3E

The source distribution, with signatures is there:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/carbondata/0.1.1-incubating/

The git tag is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-carbondata.git;a=commit;h=7fa00c3618b7f92bf00c9836cd265e9d1343bcfb

The artifacts have been signed with this key:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/carbondata/KEYS

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards

Re: [VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.1.1-incubating release

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julian

Thanks for your kindly comments.  sure, we will take care of it before next
release.

Regards
Liang

Julian Hyde-3 wrote

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Good call on the "carbondata-parent" file name.
It came from Maven artifact id =)

- Henry

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
DISCLAIMER file exits

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin Mclean

Yes, this is Apache licensed, will fix it in next release.

Regards
Liang

Justin Mclean wrote

Posted by "Gangumalla, Uma" <um...@intel.com>.