Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com> on 2016/10/04 16:30:08 UTC

Re: Any Interest in this PR?

Clebert -

It is very similar to what I contributed for Artemis.

The additions to the EmbeddedActiveMQBroker (for ActiveMQ 5.x) closely mirror what I included in the EmbeddedActiveMQResource and EmbeddedJMSResource (for Artemis).

The client resources are different - the client resources for ActiveMQ 5.x are JMS only (but they should work with an Artemis JMS Server), while the client resources for Artemis are native (i.e. not JMS specific).

I’d like to see what you put in the Artemis documentation, but I don’t know where I can find it - my Google-foo is failing me :-).   Can you help me out with that?

Re: Any Interest in this PR?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
The docs are part of the codebase.. I added as part of that PR I merged for you.

You can read the current version of what I I wrote here:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/unit-testing.md
indexed at:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/SUMMARY.md

you can build the docs yourself on master after installing gitbook:

cd docs/user-manual/en

gitbook build

or gitbook pdf
(the last will need some extra stuff installed).

or mvn -Prelease install will also build the docs for you.

--
Clebert Suconic