Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net> on 2012/05/22 09:10:54 UTC

Fwd: Service alert: clarus.apache.org/SSH is CRITICAL

This is the *old* Xserve running Gump, since replaced by adam.a.o.  Clarus' sshd and server admin tools are off the air; its web listener is still up and suggests it hasn't completed a Gump run since October 22.

Time to give it a mercy killing?

We'd need to find out what to do with the hardware: if I recall correctly this is a loan from Apple, not a donation like adam and eve.

Apple's Ernie Prabhakar, or Fred Sanchez might be able to provide insight on whether and how they want the box back.

S.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: nagios@monitoring.apache.org
> Subject: Service alert: clarus.apache.org/SSH is CRITICAL
> Date: May 21, 2012 6:17:18 PM HST
> To: sander@temme.net
>
> *** ASF Nagios ***
>
> Notification Type: PROBLEM
> Host: clarus.apache.org
> Address: 140.211.11.11
> Service: SSH
> State: CRITICAL
> Info: Connection refused
>
> Date/Time: Tue May 22 04:17:18 UTC 2012

PGP FP: FC5A 6FC6 2E25 2DFD 8007  EE23 9BB8 63B0 F51B B88A

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme