Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 14:39:15 UTC

Re: Error after build

Having your script would help us debug it and/or pig :).
The parser changed in 0.9, it's possible there's an inconsistency.

btw, not sure why you need to build your own pig for udfs -- that's
generally not required. What error did you get building 0.8?

Re: Error after build

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
If you do register, then registered jar will use. Otherwise, Pig will find
container jar in classpath. Check which jar comes first in classpath (if you
use bin/pig, use bin/pig -secretDebugCmd to find out).

Daniel

Re: Error after build

Posted by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com>.

AW: Error after build

Posted by Marian Condurache <M....@bigpoint.net>.
Ok will we do this for the jar thank you.
You are right sorry here it is with the schema

file1 = LOAD '/user/mojo/input/testData'  USING PigStorage(',') as (memid:int, waste, status:chararray);

f1filter = filter file1 by status matches '"0"';

STORE f1filter  INTO '/user/mojo/output/testData' using PigStorage(',');

Thanks, Marian

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.

AW: Error after build

Re: Error after build