Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <Br...@Sun.COM> on 2007/01/31 17:16:30 UTC

problems using https

I'm a complete newbie to slide. I'm using an HttpsURL to obtain a
WebdavResource.
When I try to do a putMethod(String, File) to copy a file to my
WebDAV server,
I get an exception with the message "Unbuffered entity enclosing
request can not be repeated".
I don't think this is an authentication problem; the list() method
works correctly.
Any advice on how to get past this problem?

Brian

RE: problems using https

Posted by Andy Chandler <ac...@visionael.com>.
Look for a post a few weeks back from me.   Basically I had to modify
the webdav resource put method to use "auto sizing" or something like
that so that it would buffer it and allow the retry....typical of
Sharepoint server using webdav   I think I posted the exact method
changes in that email though