Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2007/07/11 09:30:18 UTC

Tika report due? (was: Third Tika report)

On 6/12/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ....This report completest the
> initial three-month period after which we will be reporting only once
> per quarter....

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule and
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2007 list Tika in the July
reports, which are due today. Is that a mistake?

If needed, I could put something together later today.

-Bertrand

Re: Tika report due? (was: Third Tika report)

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 7/11/07, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 6/12/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ....This report completest the
> > initial three-month period after which we will be reporting only once
> > per quarter....
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule and
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2007 list Tika in the July
> reports, which are due today. Is that a mistake?

Hmm, the schedule seems correct. I had assumed the last once-per-month
report would start the quarterly period, but apparently it's the first
one. I'm fine either way.

> If needed, I could put something together later today.

That would be great, thanks. I'm quite occupied today.

BR,

Jukka Zitting