Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Dima Gutzeit <di...@mailvision.com> on 2009/07/15 18:31:11 UTC

Protocol-buffers codec

Hi,

I am trying to use proto-buf codec from Mina sandbox.

It seems to work for only one "Message" type of the protocol-buffers, unless
I am missing something.

Does anyone has any expeirence with this codec ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dima Gutzeit.

Re: Protocol-buffers codec

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
2009/7/15 Dima Gutzeit <di...@mailvision.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use proto-buf codec from Mina sandbox.
>
> It seems to work for only one "Message" type of the protocol-buffers, unless
> I am missing something.

Can you please elaborate a bit on the problem that you are facing?

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog