Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/12/04 20:15:49 UTC

[Orchestra] release

Hi,

what are you thinkings about releasing these guys:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.orchestra</groupId>
      <artifactId>myfaces-orchestra-core15</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.orchestra</groupId>
      <artifactId>myfaces-orchestra-core</artifactId>
      <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Orchestra] release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Dec 4, 2007 10:45 PM, simon <si...@chello.at> wrote:
> Ok, there's a bug to fix. Yet another reason to get a release out after
> it is dealt with. I'll try to look into that bug report sometime in the
> next few days if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

not managed to do that, yet.

> I would personally like to see a core-1.1 release out sometime in the
> next few weeks. There are a couple of nice new features in the spring
> stuff. There is still one bug in that to work out though [1], and it
> probably is good to give it a few weeks stability testing as part of the
> real project that Mario & I are currently working on.

that would be great. There is no real rush, but by end of 07,
would be great, right ?

> I think that core15 is a ways further off. There is a significant amount
> of API cleanup to do in it; the Spring and JSF stuff is rather
> interdependent at the moment although they are supposed to be separated.

hackaton ? :)

> [1] By the way, I've found a problem with the current spring orchestra
> code that pops up if aop:scoped-proxy is not declared on a scoped bean
> definition. In best test-driven-development style, I've added the unit
> test first to show it currently fails. But the solution isn't quite
> finished yet - so the nightly build might fail tonight.

I saw
a) the continuum messages
b) that you did some check ins.

take your time :-)