Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fi...@terra.es> on 2004/03/16 23:10:03 UTC

Re: [OT] Digitally Signing Posts

Hi Mike, Neal, Angus,

I am sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.

I will be happy to accept your advice off-list, as this is far off-topic.

As I just told George Sexton off-list, "I sign all e-mail by default,
and this is unlikely to change. However, I promise to make an effort to
reduce inconvenience."

Thank you for your help solving this issue.

Yours,

Antonio Fiol