Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Celeda Wolfgang <Wo...@apa.at> on 2007/07/05 09:16:12 UTC

hpux 11.23 libaprutil-1.so.2 not found

Hi!

I installed subversion 1.4-3 for hpux 11.23 from the hpux porting
archive. Running subversion raises the following error:

apacrse2/root# /usr/local/bin/svn co svn://svn.apa.at/trunk/powersearch
/usr/lib/hpux32/dld.so: Unable to find library 'libaprutil-1.so.2'.
Killed

where kann I get this lib?

Thanks

W. Celeda

Ing. Wolfgang Celeda

Systeme & Netzwerke

APA-IT Informations Technologie GmbH
Laimgrubengasse 10
1060 Wien

Tel. +43/1/360 60-6411
Fax. +43/1/360 60-92 6411
wolfgang.celeda@apa.at <ma...@apa.at>
www.apa-it.at <http://www.apa-it.at/>
 <outbind://41/images/spacer.gif>
Firmenbuchnummer und -gericht:
195806a, Handelsgericht Wien

Re: hpux 11.23 libaprutil-1.so.2 not found

Posted by Rick Jones <ri...@hp.com>.
Celeda Wolfgang wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I installed subversion 1.4-3 for hpux 11.23 from the hpux porting
> archive. Running subversion raises the following error:
>
> apacrse2/root# /usr/local/bin/svn co svn://svn.apa.at/trunk/powersearch
> /usr/lib/hpux32/dld.so: Unable to find library 'libaprutil-1.so.2'.
> Killed
>

> where kann I get this lib?

I take it you already checked the porting archive and it wasn't there?

I would have expected to see a dependency listed at the page:

http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Development/Tools/subversion-1.4.3/

but strangely I don't see anything that screams "libapr" to me - perhaps
I'm just not up on the correct names.  Anyway, could be time to drop the
librarian an email, they may have slipped a dependency?

rick jones