Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Bikramjeet Singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 19:32:25 UTC

New version of Xbaya

Hi all,
I will be working on developing XBaya which will be portable with latest airavata server as part of my GSoc project. Since, the development of UI will be from start any suggestions regarding a new layout or any changes in the design of user interface will be very helpful.

Thanks

Re: New version of Xbaya

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
You may want to look at https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client. This is a specific end application and outside Airavata, but it uses the API.

Re: New version of Xbaya

Posted by Bikramjeet Singh <si...@gmail.com>.
HI,

That's what I did installed related to 7.0 only. I'll try one more time using different methods today.

Thanks

Re: New version of Xbaya

Posted by Jeffery Kinnison <Je...@nd.edu>.
Hi Bikramjeet,