Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asmita Vagyani <As...@sigma-systems.com> on 2013/03/21 08:44:41 UTC

Cloudstack API documentation Server is DOWN

Hi all,

When I try to access the API docs for cloudstack 4, it gives me error
Not Found
The requested URL /docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/domain_admin/createRemoteAccessVpn.html was not found on this server.

Any idea if this is a problem with the Cloudstack server?

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita

Re: Cloudstack API documentation Server is DOWN

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 05:00:55AM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

> On Mar 21, 2013, at 3:55 AM, Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> > http://cloudstack.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/domain_admin/createRemoteAccessVpn.html
> >

> This is accessible now.

It will likely move again, to eliminate the /cloudstack/ part of the
url.  FYI for when it happens.

Posted by Kelly Hair <ke...@citrix.com>.
It's on the incubator site.  Please see:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/domain_admin/createRemo
teAccessVpn.html

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Kelly Hair wrote:
> Assume the site goes live on Monday.  The virtual host is not upŠ

We should have normal service resumed (more or less) by end of day, I
think.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Cloudstack API documentation Server is DOWN

Posted by Kelly Hair <ke...@citrix.com>.

Posted by prasanna <ts...@apache.org>.