Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mariano Absatz <el...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/10 15:23:19 UTC

Re: [SURBL-Discuss] test.surbl.org

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:24:57 -0400, Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 01:51:24PM -0300, Mariano Absatz wrote:
> > And how does the plugin (or spamcopuri) knows what to look up?
> > Does it use only the 2ndLD for gTLDs?
>
> I can't speak for the 2.6x patch version, but in 3.0, it "does the right
> thing"(tm). ;)   (well, at least it does the best it can given the lack
> of or otherwise conflicting documentation about what registrars do what)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Util/RegistrarBoundaries.pm
>
> has the code to figure out registrar boundaries, and what levels are
> for which TLD, etc.
Excelent stuff!!!
I just browsed thru it and I love it... I wanted to add a couple of
standard .ar subdomains that are not there yet... I just opened my
first bugzilla account and entered it as a bug... I dunno if that is
the correct procedure (I didn't want to subscribe to spamassassin-dev
just for one msg)... I did kinda screw it, 'cause I put the patches
in-line within the bug text... but then I added them as attachments...
sorry for the noise.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com