Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/30 22:35:21 UTC

where do I see all hadoop logs?

Hi,

do all nodes send their System.out.println() logs to the same place in
Hadoop job console? I don't see the mixture I would expect.

Thank you,
Mark

Re: where do I see all hadoop logs?

Posted by Jeff Hammerbacher <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Mark,

You might find this blog post useful:
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/09/apache-hadoop-log-files-where-to-find-them-in-cdh-and-what-info-they-contain/.
Given that it's a year old now, I expect it's out of date, but it might help
fill in some gaps.

Thanks,
Jeff

Posted by abhishek sharma <ab...@usc.edu>.