Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by John Chen <jc...@parasoft.com> on 2005/03/30 21:31:23 UTC

WS-Addressing Using Non-URI

Hello,

I am currently using the WS-FX WS-Addressing package to generate my SOAP
WSA Headers. I noticed all underlying types to be of type
org.apache.axis.types.URI, adhering to the specs.

However, I was hoping test my services by sending WSA Headers with
Malformed URI for various elements, like wsa:Action, wsa:MessageID, etc. Is
this possible with the current configuration? If not, are there plans on
adding this as a feature? I would be happy to add this feature to the
project. Please let me know if this is possible.

Bests,
John L. Chen                                       jchen@parasoft.com
Consultant/Software Engineer               phone: (626) 256-3680 x1210
Web Services Solution                         fax: 626-256-6884
ParaSoft
Corporation                            http://www.parasoft.com/soaptest

                         "We Make Software Work"