Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bruno Ricci <br...@wanadoo.fr> on 2006/03/28 11:26:25 UTC

RE: Http-Binding Example

Hi to all

I also have the same problem with this example
(error in http-example in servicemix - null string after submitting the form
exactly <hello>null</hello> )

In addition the port 1099 is not bound when servicemix is launched in tomcat

I would hace liked to try it in SM 2.0.3 but I cant find this dev release
Actually only the dev 3.0 SNAPSHOT is available

So, do you think the problem is solved in th SNAPSHOT
and do you know if a release schedule exist for the new version of
servicemix ?

Thank you in advance
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

RE: Http-Binding Example

Posted by Bruno Ricci <br...@wanadoo.fr>.
thanks Rick for your answer

I will follow your advice and switch to 3.0

One additional question

Where can I find the latest documentation on SM 3.0 ? Do I have to use doc
for the website (which seems to be 2.0 related) or is there another site, on
in the source or ....

Once again Thanks a lot
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.