Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mikhail Zabaluev <mo...@sigent.ru> on 2000/06/26 20:18:41 UTC

-DDL_UNLOAD_ALL_AT_EXIT ?

Hello,

I'm interested to know, does the DL_UNLOAD_ALL_AT_EXIT compilation flag
for Perl 5.6.0 affect mod_perl's behaviour in any way? 'man perldelta'
says that it might.

--
Stay tuned,
  MhZ                                    mailto:mookid@sigent.ru

Re: -DDL_UNLOAD_ALL_AT_EXIT ?

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Mikhail Zabaluev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm interested to know, does the DL_UNLOAD_ALL_AT_EXIT compilation flag
> for Perl 5.6.0 affect mod_perl's behaviour in any way? 'man perldelta'
> says that it might.

no, it was designed to, but mod_perl implements the feature in it's own
way so it'll work with older Perls too.