Posted to user@spark.apache.org by guxiaobo1982 <gu...@qq.com> on 2014/12/24 05:00:33 UTC

How to build Spark against the latest

Hi,
The official pom.xml file only have profile for hadoop version 2.4 as the latest version, but I installed hadoop version 2.6.0 with ambari, how can I build spark against it, just using mvn -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0, or how to make a coresponding profile for it?

Regards,

Xiaobo

Re: How to build Spark against the latest

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, it is just a warning but it can be ignored unless you are running old
Java 6 at runtime too.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by guxiaobo1982 <gu...@qq.com>.

From:  "guxiaobo1982";<gu...@qq.com>;
Send time: Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014 6:52 PM
To: "Ted Yu"<yu...@gmail.com>;
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org"<us...@spark.apache.org>;

From:  "guxiaobo1982";<gu...@qq.com>;
Send time: Wednesday, Dec 24, 2014 6:52 PM
To: "Ted Yu"<yu...@gmail.com>;
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org"<us...@spark.apache.org>;

Posted by guxiaobo1982 <gu...@qq.com>.
Hi Ted,