Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/06/12 12:39:57 UTC

[Dev][Stratos] [GSoC] Window time interval size

Hi All,

Currently we are using 1 minute as the window interval time. Shall we
change it to 10 minutes?

Thanks
*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836

Re: [Dev][Stratos] [GSoC] Window time interval size

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Lahiru,

Point Noted.

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.