Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Andrzej Dmoch <an...@step.pl> on 2000/07/28 12:07:46 UTC

XML Book to translate

Hi,

I'm looking for an advise on XML books. I'm about to translate a good programmers XML book
(on o medium level of difficulty). Please, can you indicate your favourite books matching my
criteria?

What do you think about the "XSLT Programmers Reference"? Is it worthy translating as the
book to read just after some introductory one?

AnD

Re: XML Book to translate

Posted by Alistair Hopkins <al...@berthengron.co.uk>.
I think it's an excellent reference book.  Fairly hard to learn from, though.

At 11:07 AM 7/28/00, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for an advise on XML books. I'm about to translate a good
>programmers XML book
>(on o medium level of difficulty). Please, can you indicate your favourite
>books matching my
>criteria?
>
>What do you think about the "XSLT Programmers Reference"? Is it worthy
>translating as the
>book to read just after some introductory one?
>
>AnD

Alistair Hopkins