Posted to dev@community.apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2021/11/20 13:28:28 UTC

[REMINDER] CFP for FOSS Backstage closes soon!

Hi All

A reminder that if you want to submit a talk for FOSS Backstage
<https://foss-backstage.de/> then the CFP will be closing soon.

For those of you not familiar with FOSS Backstage it is a great
conference that explores a lot of the non coding related topics around
open source (e.g  governance, legal and collaboration). The scope of
some of the talks they are looking for is very similar to what we
generally include as part of the Community Track at ApacheCon so if you
have submitted to our Community Track in the past then you can
definitely submit something to FOSS Backstage.

The conference is planned to be partly online and partly in person - so
you can choose which part of the conference you want to submit to.

You can find out further details on the CFP at the link below:

https://foss-backstage.de/news/call-participation-now-open
<https://foss-backstage.de/news/call-participation-now-open>

And if you want to submit something then here is the CFP link:

https://pretalx.com/foss-backstage-2022/cfp
<https://pretalx.com/foss-backstage-2022/cfp>

The CFP closing date is 22nd November just before midnight so don't
leave it until the last minute!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [REMINDER] CFP for FOSS Backstage closes soon!

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
I just submitted one. ^_^

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Fwd: [REMINDER] CFP for FOSS Backstage closes soon!

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
hi
thanks,

sharanf <sh...@apache.org> 于2021年11月20日周六 下午9:28写道: