Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/02/05 22:52:15 UTC

Re: Scoregen round duex?

Theo Van Dinter writes:
> On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 03:14:07PM -0600, Doc Schneider wrote:
> > Are we going to need to do another rescoring masscheck for 3.2.0?
>
> We should only have to do a single run unless we're going to change code
> that would have an effect on the outcome.  I'm tempted to check in the
> URL deobfuscation stuff, for instance, and get that into 3.2, but I'm
> not sure a) how far along I'm going to get on it in the near term, or b)
> how much push back there'd be about that.

eek.  that could have a lot of effects on hitrates, possibly...

> > And have we got the results for the first run? Just curious.
>
> There are some results in already, 557921 ham, 868798 spam.

yeah -- I'm not going to start the gronking until tomorrow --
the official deadline ;)

That's a good amount of mail, though.

--j.

Re: Scoregen round duex?

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@apache.org>.
Justin Mason wrote:
> Theo Van Dinter writes:
>> On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 03:14:07PM -0600, Doc Schneider wrote:
>>> And have we got the results for the first run? Just curious.
>> There are some results in already, 557921 ham, 868798 spam.
>
> yeah -- I'm not going to start the gronking until tomorrow --
> the official deadline ;)
>
> That's a good amount of mail, though.

Ugh, I'm running behind on my contributions.  I'll let you know tomorrow
if they look close.

Michael