Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Buckland, Ramon" <ra...@csam.com> on 2003/05/23 05:20:55 UTC

reset listener data

Is there an easy way to reset the listener data (Graph results etc)
other than saving your testplan with empty data, and reloading it
to refresh ?

- NOTICE -

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take
any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error
please delete it and any copies of it and notify CREDIT SUISSE ASSET MANAGEMENT
immediately.

except where the message specifically states otherwise and the sender is
authorized to state them to be the views of CREDIT SUISSE ASSET MANAGEMENT.

CREDIT SUISSE GROUP, CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, and each legal entity in
the CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON or CREDIT SUISSE ASSET MANAGEMENT  business
units of CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.

Executing jmeter in non gui mode

Posted by "Sriram Anandraj .S" <ss...@cisco.com>.
Hi,

I tried executing jmeter in non gui mode by using the following command

D:\tools\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1\bin>jmeter -n -t d:\tools\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1\Tes
ts\test1.jmx -l d:\tools\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1\Tests\test2.jtl

After executing, I opened the test2.jtl file. The Assertion report shows the test
has failed. I basically send a HttpRequest to the server.

The test passes if I run it in GUI mode. Why is it failing in Non Gui mode?

Thanks
Sriram

Re: reset listener data

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
There's a clear all function in the run menu that clears all listeners of their
data.  It doesn't clear data saved to file.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org