Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/12/17 13:31:06 UTC

funny openjpa.Id property message

Got the following problem reported in OpenJPA-2.0.0-M3

openjpa.Runtime - The configuration property named "openjpa.Id" was not recognized and will be ignored, although the name closely matches a valid property called "openjpa.Id".

LieGrue,
strub

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: funny openjpa.Id property message

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
txs Kevin!

I do use compile-time enhancement via openjpa-maven-plugin:enhance and all my entity classes do have the @Id. There is a public static enum though in one of them and the enhancer complains about it on mvn openjpa:enhance.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.