Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 19:11:41 UTC

Re: JIRA notifications

I've asked on the infra list, and it seems our notification scheme has been
configured to send notifications to the notification list only, not to
watchers, reporter, ... Does anybody have enough karma to change this, or
should I open an issue to ask the infra team to update this?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've asked on the infra list, and it seems our notification scheme
> > has been configured to send notifications to the notification list
> > only, not to watchers, reporter, ... Does anybody have enough karma
> > to change this, or should I open an issue to ask the infra team to
> > update this?
>
> I don't think anybody around here has more JIRA access than you have.

OK, thanks, so I'll raise a JIRA on infra.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/