Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by "Pablo Gra\\~na" <pa...@globant.com> on 2009/10/29 21:33:18 UTC

problems with book and vm template for apt

hi all:

I am trying to generate a latex doc from my apt documentation. Everything works
fine except until I decided to use a vm template for one of my apt docs. Here
are some relevant fragments of files:

The book configuration:
user-manual.xml
     <chapter>
       <id>getting-started</id>
       <title>Getting started</title>
       <sections>
         <section>
           <id>getting-started</id>
         </section>
       </sections>
     </chapter>

I have in the src/site/apt directory I have a file named getting-started.apt.vm.

building the site (mvn site) fails with:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error while generating book in format 'latex'.

Embedded error: No document that matches section with id=getting-started.

If I just use getting-started.apt, everything works fine.

thanks all

--
Pablo Gra\~na
Chief Architect