Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/09/08 21:32:39 UTC

Re: how to query jobtracker for FairScheduler pools and configuration?

Unfortunately there's no easy way to do that. It doesn't seem to have
any metrics exposed in any other form aside of the web servlet it
offers.

However, the FairScheduler does have an eventlog configuration
parameter you can use. It logs some events onto a file, which you can
perhaps parse? Doesn't give everything though.

--
Harsh J