Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/17 08:54:17 UTC

How to use the measure 'raw' ?

Hello All,

     I try to build a cube with raw and give it  a column, but I don't know
what the measure 'raw ' mean and how to use it.

Re: How to use the measure 'raw' ?

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.
Yes, I will write a document on this!

\u5728 2016\u5e7405\u670819\u65e5 17:14, Li Yang \u5199\u9053:

Re: How to use the measure 'raw' ?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Re: How to use the measure 'raw' ?

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.