Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rune Fauske <ru...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 10:37:43 UTC

Re: Continuum don't work in service mode

Hi

You should probably have a look at the wrapper.log file.

Experienced the same error, due to the JAVA_HOME environment variable
not beeing set for the system (only for local user).

Note: In order for continuum to access files on a network drive you'll
have to configure it to run under a specific user.

--
Rune

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi.. i had some problems on winxp to that was due to the system path
including spaces. e.g. "c:\Program Files".
so i needed to remove the %PATH% references in wrapper.conf

/Kaare

Posted by Jean-Charles Giardina <jc...@gmail.com>.