Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Humeniuk, David P" <Da...@udri.udayton.edu> on 2012/08/24 16:06:00 UTC

Web Console 4.0.0 full missing libraries

According to the website, the full version of the Web Console should
include Apache Commons IO/FileUpload and JSON, but JARs are not included
in bundle.  Package instead are imported.

Did this policy change where you must get these libraries separately?

The last version I had, 3.1.8 has the JARs in the bundle with the
Bundle-Classpath including them.

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Web Console 4.0.0 full missing libraries

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Am 24.08.2012 um 08:06 schrieb Humeniuk, David P:

> According to the website, the full version of the Web Console should
> include Apache Commons IO/FileUpload and JSON, but JARs are not included
> in bundle.  Package instead are imported.

Could you hint where this is still noted ? Thanks alot.

> Did this policy change where you must get these libraries separately?

Yes, with Web Console 4 and ripping some plugins into separate bundles we had to change this. The FileUpload and JSON parts are now not part of the bundle any longer.

As for FileUpload you can take the latest Commons FileUpload release which is also a bundle. As for JSON you can get the wrapper provided by the Geronimo project.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix