Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve <co...@excite.com> on 2004/06/02 15:08:11 UTC

 Hi all, I have saved the form widget values to an XML file. This is the xml file i get when i save using form binding. &lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?&gt;  &lt;test-repeater&gt;     &lt;repeater-row field="a" boolfld="true"/&gt;  &lt;/test-repeater&gt; boolfld is a booleanfield widget i.e a check boxI have to display the form back using the same XML file. I get the following error message on load: - Cannot set value of boolean field "test-repeater.0.boolfld" to a non-Boolean value. I guess the problem is that "true" is read as a string from the XML file and boolfld has to be boolean. Is there a workaround for this problem.Thanx in advance. RegardsSteve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com