Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/07 12:31:00 UTC

Snapshot version for webapp-test

Hi,

I just noticed that the webapp-test/pom.xml in Continuum 1.3.6 and 1.4.0
tags have SNAPSHOT versions. Are those intentional?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/tags/continuum-1.3.6/continuum-webapp-test/pom.xml
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/tags/continuum-1.4.0/continuum-webapp-test/pom.xml

Jev

Re: Snapshot version for webapp-test